Tuesday 8 May 2012

Orlessa Vintage Barkcloth

For anyone who thinks vintage barkcloth just looks ..well vintage. A bit too floral for your taste? Rather too much like Granny's house?
For those folk I give you....Orlessa.

Orlessa Vintage Barkcloth
There are no words for how much I love this one. Just look at those colours. And the design...so contemporary but I'd say it has to be late 60s? Any body know the designer/maker please let me know.

Orlessa 35cm Lampshade
Just the one found curtain to work with. Luckily in great condition after some careful laundering. I've called her Orlessa in reference to a certain Ms Kiely who also loves that colour combo.

Orlessa 35cm Lampshade
Probably enough material here for 3 small shades or two large so don't dilly dally if you love it too - just let me know the size/shape you're after to hello@follyandglee.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails