Thursday 7 June 2012

Its a Dad thing

 Being the lazy marketeer that I am I spectacularly missed creating any Jubilee items. Aaah but  Father's Day is approching rapidly here in the UK.
There are 3 lampshades in particular that would make the perfect gift to lighten up Dad's study, bedside, shed! It all depends on where there interests lie....

Do they love messing about in boats?
Are they a frustrated lumberjack with a passion for the forest?

Or maybe a Twitcher with an eye for the birds?
DearEmmaDesigns Limited Edition
I am hoping that the barkcloth fairies will visit tonight and leave me some amazing fabric with golfers, fishermen and footballers. You never know!

When I think of my dear Dad he would have loved a fabric with vintage aircraft or possibly a large moose.
What would light your Dad's lamp?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails