Thursday 1 November 2012

Selvedge Winter Fair November 10

I am absolutely chuffed beyond chuffedness to have been invited to exhibit at this years Selvedge Winter Fair on November 10th at Chelsea Town Hall.

Selvedge Winter Fair 2012
I am in complete awe of this magazine and the folk that are featured in it. Some of the most creative textile artists EVER. I thought that maybe I could write a blog post featuring some of my favourites but to be honest the more I look at who will be there the more I fall in love with.....and if I'm honest the more I panic that I'm not worthy!
So instead....go take a peep at the Selvedge website and blog there is much to make the heart quicken. And when you think you've finished pop over to the Fair's Pinterest gallery - you'll be there some time.

What will I be taking? Well I'm hoping to finish off lots a handsewn traditional lampshades in some of my finest wintery vintage barkcloths. This sort of thing... 


 For supporting me at FollyandGlee here's a little thank you - a voucher for 2 for 1 entry - just print and present on admission.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails