Monday 25 March 2013

Blossomless

A big virtual hug to everyone who's feeling the cold today. It is bitter even for those of us lucky to still have the power on. Here's hoping all will be restored by evening and you'll be cosy and snug.

Burleigh
Now that I'm working at an enforced slower pace I thought it would be great to take the time and let nature inspire which fabrics I use and when. I'm itching for the first sign of buds on the forsythia so I can make some shades with this beauty.

Forsythia
And oh won't the first cherry blossoms be welcome?

Spring Farm
 Mind you I'd settle for a primrose or two right now.

Wellingham
Sadly the view from my window is of trees as bare as a babies bottom!
Thank goodness for barkcloth - there's a design for every eventuality. 
Meet Burleigh.

Burleigh

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fabrics ... I love the cherry blossom one!

    Love Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails