Thursday 4 April 2013

DearEmma's Distractions

This afternoon I have an important meeting with my oncologist and am terrified. A quiet morning staring out of the window patiently waiting for sounds of movement from the teen's rooms is too quiet - I need distraction.
DearEmmas Designs
I am reliably informed via Twitter that the herald of spring - a cuckoo - was heard this morning in Lewes despite the fact snow is settling on the Downs. In our own garden the bird life is noticeable by its absence - I did catch a glimpse of a couple of blue-tits but they were looking just that - blue with cold- and rather downcast.

DearEmma Designs
 Lucky for me that I have a lovely big box of fabulous applique panels from Cathy my clever friend at DearEmmaDesigns to work up into lampshades. Wrens and Blue-Tits galore all at their cheepy chirpy best. 

DearEmma Designs
 As ever they are a limited edition so hop over to the DearEmma website or facebook page to be the first to know when they are available or to ask about pre-ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails