Thursday 7 June 2012

Luzia Pimpinella's Hama Bead Lampshade

I am reminded this morning was an amazingly creative force the web is and how lucky we are to have such a vehicle for finding inspiration at the touch of a button.
Quite by accident I stumbled across an Instagram that took my breath away for a minute.


Isn't it just fab? Luzia's blog is an absolute delight packed with inspirational thoughts and projects. You have to hop over there right now to read all about the transformation from an "old-maid" shade into this bobbydazzler.

LuziaPimpinella.com
Luzia has put together a failsafe tutorial. All you need are the HAMA beads (maxi size) and a lampshade frame.


I can't resist having a go at one of these for my god daughters bedroom so I've just popped over here and bought myself a ton of beads in lovely pastel shades. 
FollyandGlee Tulip Frame
And wait for it....shameless plug coming up...I shall be using one of FollyandGlee's tulip lampshade frames. I'm so excited by this project ----big thankyou to Luzia for such a great idea AND treat yourself to 20% off a lampshade frame by quoting BEADSHADE at the checkout.

3 comments:

  1. haha, i just LOVE the word bobbydazzler... didn't hear i before.

    thank you so much for featuring my blog and my work with so kindly, polly! :)

    have a great day!
    nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers it's fantastic, can't wait to see your pastel tulip take on this great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are so fantastic! It'll look terrific in pastel on your lamp frame. Off to check out her blog now! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails